• Anna Tyzack: Journalist for the Telegraph.
• JT Fly Fishing: Champion fisherman and fly fishing guide.
• Margaret Tyzack CBE: The late award winning actress.
• Margaret Tyzack CBE: Geneology.
• Scott Tyzack: Graphic Designer from Macclesfield, Cheshire.
• Tyzack Book: Downloadable history of the Tyzack family.
• Tyzack Genealogy: This site contains data about the history of the Tyzack family.
• BWARS: Bees, Wasps & Ants Recording Society (British).
• Bees for Development: Raising awareness about the value of beekeeping for poverty alleviation.
• Help Save Bees: A campaign to promote bee awareness.
• HK Honey: Beekeeping with the Chinese honey bee: Apis cerana.
• Operation Bumblebee: Reviving the fortunes of the humble bumblebee across the entire UK arable farming area.
• Plan Bee: The Co-operative has launched Plan Bee, a 10-point plan to help reverse the decline in the British bee population.
• Sark Paintings: Home of Sark artist Rosanne Guille and La Maison Rouge Gallery.
• Antblog: A budding community of ant enthusiasts. We study ants and track ants in the news.
• Beetle Queen Conquers Tokyo: Japan's love affair with bugs.
• Bug Girl: Anything insect. Blog by a professional entomologist.
• Bug Squad Blog: The blog of Kathy Keatley Garvey, communications specialist for UC Davis Department of Entomology.
• Bumblebee.org: The blog of Bumblebee.org.
• Martin's Moths: A fascinating insight into the secret lives of moths and men.
• Myrmecos: Alex Wild on insects, science, and photography.
• The Dragonfly Woman: Entomologist dealing with issues relating to aquatic insects and water.
• antARK: This site aims to introduce and uncover the impossibly large world of ants.
• Artists for Nature Foundation: ANF acts as a catalyst for nature conservation by asking artists to capture the spirit of endangered landscapes and species in their natural habitat.
• Buglife: The invertebrate Conservation Trust.
• John Dumont: Sharing with the world a love of invertebrate biology.
• The Spider Shop: Tarantulas and other Arachnids.
• What’s that Bug?: An insect identification website.